|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£580 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2017 10:06|
Contract. Warrington. 6 Months+. £580-£600 P/D. Public Sector
Programme Manager required to lead the delivery and management of a transformation programme taking into account both technical delivery and business readiness and design.
- To manage a large and complex, enterprise-level service transformation programme consisting of multiple Agile teams.
- To play a lead role in putting in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and skillsets required to enable effective delivery. This will include coaching members of the team as needed in both Programme and Agile methodologies.
- To blend traditional programme management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportion, working closely with the Programme Director to develop governance and a programme delivery approach that will enable the delivery of the overall programme vision within time and budgetary constraints and in a way that is sensitive to the operating context.
- To define programme scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organise and lead programme status and working meetings; preparing and distributing progress reports; managing risks and issues and correcting deviations from plans.
- To assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, working closely with the Programme Director to remove roadblocks to their work; leveraging organisational resources as required and mentoring and developing team members
- To support Product Owners in managing customer expectations and direct the work of work stream leads to ensure timely delivery and to effectively manage stakeholder communications and business readiness.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
Lead Java / Spring Developer / AWS / TDD - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
£120000 - £140000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits