Programme Manager - Agile - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Agile - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 11:19|
Programme Manager - Agile Projects - Edinburgh - Contract + Permanent
Our consultancy client are looking for contract and permanent Programme Managers to help lead large scale Agile projects on behalf of their clients.
The Programme Manager will be working with public and private sector clients so experience and knowledge across both is essential.
The successful candidate will have
- strong stakeholder management skills
- a track record of delivering multi-million pound application development projects
- Experience of agile projects is highly desirable, knowledge of agile concepts is essential
- a robust style and not be afraid of being vocal in terms of bringing together resources from various parts of the organisation
- experience of managing key stakeholders up to CEO level
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Deployment Engineers - 3 months - Edinburgh
£90 - £100 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Head of IT Delivery - Edinburgh - 4 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Network Field Engineer - 3 months - Edinburgh
£150 - £225 per day