Programme Manager - Edinburgh - Perm
|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Edinburgh - Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 11:19|
Programme Manager - Edinburgh - Permanent
Our consultancy client are looking for a permanent Programme Manager to help lead large scale projects on behalf of their clients.
The Programme Manager will be working with public and private sector clients so experience and knowledge across both is essential.
The successful candidate will have
- strong stakeholder management skills
- a track record of delivering multi-million pound application development projects
- Experience of agile projects is highly desirable, knowledge of agile concepts is essential
- a robust style and not be afraid of being vocal in terms of bringing together resources from various parts of the organisation
- experience of managing key stakeholders up to CEO level
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Developer (DevOps) - Perm - Edinburgh
£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Service Manager - Edinburgh - 4 months
£350 - £425 per day
Service Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
£300 - £350 per day
CTO Edinburgh £60,000
Up to £60000 per annum
Java Developers Edinburgh
£40 - £45 per annum