Project Accountant - Edinburgh - 12 months - Contracts
|Job Title:||Project Accountant - Edinburgh - 12 months - Contracts|
|Salary:||£220 - £240 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 10:33|
Project Accountant - Edinburgh - 12 months
Experienced and qualified Project Accountant required for an initial 12 month contract basis based in Edinburgh, with some additional central belt travel from time to time. This a full time role and is an immediate start.
You will support two major supplier contract extensions and provides a wide range of professional advice and financial services to the organisation, including managing close partnership/supplier relationship working.
The post holder will also co-ordinate other Project work being delivered by Management Accountants across the Financial Planning & Analysis function, supporting the Head of Finance.
The services you will provide include:
- Leading contract negotiations with suppliers
- Providing financial reporting and analysis for business use
- Financial processing to ensure appropriate accuracy of financial information
- Supporting Programme Managers with financial planning and budgeting responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications required include (but are not limited to) -
- Fully qualified accountant holding membership of a CCAB body (i.e. CA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA) and significant experience in a senior financial post with a multi-professional organisation.
- Experience in all aspects of financial management and audit.
THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's