Project Coordination Manager / Edinburgh / 5 months / £185 pd
|Job Title:||Project Coordination Manager / Edinburgh / 5 months / £185 pd|
|Salary:||Up to £185 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 10:24|
Project Coordination Manager - 5 months contract - Outside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Project Coordination Manager has arisen in Edinburgh with one of our clients for approximately 5 months with the possibility to extend. You will be responsible for the coordination of the annual inspection plan as well as policy and project management will contribute to the development and maintenance of key organisational processes.
- Experience as a project, policy or research manager.Experience of project coortination
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage a heavy workload, using risk management techniques as you will be expected to deliver high quality outputs, meeting deadlines whilst managing competing pressures
- Ability to analyse large amounts of complex information, draw out key findings and deliver high quality and relevant briefings.
- Experience of managing staff
- Knowledge and/or experience of policing, the criminal justice system and/or independent inspection.
- Project management and/or research qualifications.
- strong attention to detail
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Edinburgh - Permanent
£45000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits
Scrum Master Agile Delivery Lead - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £500 per day
Salesforce Consultant - 6 month - Edinburgh
£300 - £550 per day
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum