|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Pro Rata|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2018 11:50|
Project Coordinator - 4 Month FTC - £22-26K Pro Rata - Public Sector
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Project Coordinator to come on board for a 4 month Fixed Term Contract to work within the Policy, Funding and Regulation team in Strategy and Planning.
- Working with the Programme Manager and Project Officer to track key information relating to the coordination of the submission process, including monitoring deadlines, resources, milestones, seeking clarification where milestones haven't been met and escalating issues as required;
- Taking responsibility for co-ordinating activities within the project, working with stakeholders, co-ordinating documentation updates and providing status reports;
- Arranging and supporting meetings, training sessions and workshops in line with the project schedule, providing key information packs and management information, co-ordinating complex diaries, taking minutes and following up on actions;
- Providing a first point of contact with all enquiries, offering professional information and advice using judgement and discretion;
- Assisting the Programme Manager and Project Officer in the generation of information and briefing packs, using a variety of channels of communication.
- Oversight for the delivery of a comprehensive administrative support service for the project team in adherence with organisation policies, procedures and systems.
- Undertaking financial administration including raising purchase orders and supporting the Programme Manager in reviewing and monitoring of budgets and producing reports as needed;
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's