Project Coordinator - Glasgow - 12 months - Health & Safety
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Glasgow - 12 months - Health & Safety|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 17:13|
Project Coordinator / Project Officer - Glasgow
Health and Safety
£20,000 - £30,000pa (+benefits), 12 months Fixed Term
Experienced Project Coordinator required on a fixed term basis to work within our clients Health and Safety Strategic Support Team based in one of their office locations in Glasgow.
In this role you will be accountable for supporting the Project Manager to safely deliver to time, budget and quality of the project ensuring that any inter dependent projects are linked appropriately across business functions. You will work closely with the Project Manager to provide all support necessary to deliver the project. This will include administrative tasks. You will be given the autonomy to work on your own initiative and flexibly within a collaborative team environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide support to PM for delivery of the project and associated tasks.
- Preparing progress and status reports for the PM
- Liaise with the H&S Communications Team to prepare a draft communications plan and subsequent strategy - internal social media etc
- Arrange regular workshops with delivery partners, alliances, supply chain and consultants
- Liaise with Procurement Team to confirm updates to training and new additions to suppliers list.
- Coordinate and schedule workshop bookings, venue etc with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on attendance at workshops.
- Issue self-assessments to Delivery Partners and maintain records
- Assess technology available for capturing audits, safety conversations etc
- Collate feedback from workshops and analyse results
- Create and manage database
- Create and issue workshop attendance record/certificate/card
- Create and arrange the production of attendance hard hat stickers
- Audit compliance with improvement plans.
- Support regular review and effectiveness of improvement plans.
- Assist with the development of a user guide, FAQ sheet and guidance document for Alliances, Managed Delivery and supply chain.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Supporting the delivery of projects with significant stakeholder management.
- Experience of working within a large project delivery organisation.
- Liaising with project teams of internal and external resources.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to identify potential blockers and issues.
A valid UK Driver's License and the flexibility to travel, along with the ability to work within an 'Agile' environment
The planned location for this post is Glasgow. However, applications from candidates based in the central belt may also be considered.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's