|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 17:26|
Project Support Officer - Andover - Up to £350 per day (Inside IR35)
Project Coordinator (preferably SC Cleared) needed to prepare Programme level reports for meetings / boards, and other reports as required. The Project Coordinator will work with Senior PMO team members to identify and escalate risks and issues, and report on the status of high level risks and issues. The Project Coordinator will ensure that the status of the Programme and Sub-Programme Level risks, issues and benefits are communicated effectively at the various internal and external boards
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Data Management
- Maintain the programme deliverables and evidence folders
- Maintain the programme quality reviews logs
- Maintain various schedules and logs including approvals, assurance exercises, meetings and board schedules.
- Organise meetings, getting papers and agendas out in a timely manner, ensure meetings are minuted accurately, chase outstanding actions from resepctive action owners
- Respond quickly and positively to a range of ad-hoc, sometimes short notice, requirements for new information or changes to scheduled and arrangements.
- SC Clearence
If you're the SC Cleared Project Coordinator for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's