Project Delivery Lead
|Job Title:||Project Delivery Lead|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 15:35|
Project Delivery Lead - Buying Model
Contract. Dublin. 4 Months +. Daily rate
Project Delivery Lead required in Dublin. You will work with the Head of Transformation and the BOM Transformation Lead to plan, manage and deliver the Buying Operating Model. You will be managing the resources, budgets and ensuring that all workstream/s within the project are delivered on time and to a high quality and will possess a full understanding of all specific areas of the programme, cross functional and supplier dependencies, resources, risks and issues and communicates and escalates through the Programme Governance Framework.
- Project managing the people plan resulting from impending internal moves and appointment
- As is review of ways of working
- Project planning the various workstreams over the next few months before decision stage
- Be accountable for putting all governance deliverables and documents (status reports, risk registers, action logs, etc.) and as such will ensure reporting is completed in a timely and efficient standard. To highlight where the risks lie, including anything which may impact the final delivery of project and any indication of an over-spend on the initial budget.
- As part of this strategic transformation plan, you will play a key role in the establishment of the new "Transformation Office" and Programme Governance Framework.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan for all designated workstreams within the context of an overarching programme plan (overseen by the Head of Transformation).
- Building agendas for the weekly project and working meetings, ensuring that every aspect of the project is progressing in line with required timescales; identifies any risk to the plan and develop a mitigation strategy.
- Capturing minutes, key actions and dependencies from all meetings and ensures that these are tracked as part of the project Governance Framework.
- Working with 3rd party service providers develops strong SLA based relationship, monitors performance and aligns to contract.
- Participating in business requirement workshops where required.
- Tracking any change requests to business requirements.
- Monitoring return on investment in conjunction with Finance team.
- Significant Project Management experience gained through a number of complex and varied environments. Professional Project Management qualification.
- Ability to use all online project and blueprinting tools.
- Influential in a meeting environment with Senior Stakeholders.
- Understands the development of SLAs.
- Manage budgets and return on investment analysis.
- Retail experience - with specific experience around in-store experience and/or Buying Models preferable
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's