Project Delivery Officer
|Job Title:||Project Delivery Officer|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£250 - £270 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 09:35|
Project Delivery Officer - SC Cleared
SC Cleared, Government, Public Sector, Outside IR35
For this role you need to have current SC clearance.
- Ensure projects are set up accurately as per project plan/BAT liaising with the Services Billing team by supplying valid project documentation in adherence with commercial process.
- Maintain project financials, ensuring SDNs/PVRs are actioned and invoicing and re-profiling are up to date.
- Ensure project closure activities have been completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the commercial process.
- Assist in the production of timely, accurate and concise reports on project finances for the project team.
- Assist in the maintenance and validation of financial reports for ongoing regional projects.
- Assist the PM/RPM by collating any required project control documentation including gate documentation, Lessons Learned and Risks & Issues.
- Support the PM/RPM to ensure that all Health & Safety documentation, is completed and documented.
- Adhere to governance arrangements to ensure consistent quality practices. Work with the Project Assurance team gather any relevant data to help identify any gaps in the process.
- Ensure project teams adhere to project management quality standards by using defined procedures and templates define my FCO Services and the Project Assurance team.
- Manage document control procedures to provide a standard and efficient filing structure in accordance with project management guidelines.
- Supports internal/external project control boards, project assurance teams, quality review meetings and gate reviews as required by arranging and attending meetings, minute taking and capturing any actions to enable the PCS/PAM to follow up with the project community.
- Collate feedback from reviews, post-programme/project reviews, audits and lessons to be presented at the various boards
Skills and experience Required
- Knowledge of programme and project processes;
- Experience of managing project financials and processes
- Numerical and analytical skills
- IT literate with extensive practical experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of working with and influencing key stakeholders including Senior Managers
- Prince 2 or equivalent project qualification
- Experience of working within a government or large complex organisation
- Experience of requisitioning using an oracle system
- Experience of analysing data and providing recommendations for best course of action
For more infomation please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's