|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 14:42|
Contract. 18 Months +. Burton-Upon-Trent. £200-£250 Per day
Project Engineer required urgently in Burton-Upon-Trent. This role will join a team of Project Managers on an exciting project to build a new foods manufacturing hub. The successful candidate will lead the design installation and commissioning of the Process Plant, whilst supporting other aspects of the build such as utilities/services supply, waste water treatment upgrade and material storage and handling.
You will responsible for the following areas;
- Safety - Have a deep understanding of all OSHE departmental procedures, need to be aware of machinery and process related regulations, standards. Be responsible for ensuring that all incidents are reported and analysed using the proper procedures and resultant actions are implemented. Take part in incident investigations in his/her area when required and ensure that all learning's are cascaded across the factory. Ensure that the correct PPE is used by the teams, contractors, leading by example and reinforcing the rules. Perform regular Dupont audits with their direct-reports and ensure that all audit actions are completed Prepare and install engineering designs, in accordance with relevant local legislation and site regulations, to ensure inherently safe plant and equipment, proper environmental protection and safety of personnel.
- Quality Co-ordination of main plant trials Key innovation contact/representative for the Sourcing Unit Identify critical points to ensure product quality.
- Cost Manage all capital projects within budget. Carry out budgetary control of a project or sub-project. Management of contractors as necessary to carry out the design and implementation of the project. Provide cost effective solutions for implementation of innovation and infrastructure projects
- Design Engineering and Technical Support - The preparation of equipment schedules, cost schedules and project documentation. Provide technical assistance to the Manufacturing Operation and Category Engineers as required The installation, testing and commissioning of plant equipment related to the project Conduct technical surveys and investigations, as necessary, to enable feasibility studies to be carried out. Prepare outline designs and schemes for feasibility studies and project assessment
- Focused Improvement Apply the technology roadmap Assist in establishing best practice through the introduction of relevant Engineering Standards, Specifications, Procedures and Practices.
- Early Management Use of relevant WCM tools and techniques including Early Equipment Management, to ensure "right first time" philosophy is adoptedEnsure equipment Technical Documentation is updated with all improvements or modifications made Actively lead and involve operational teams in design reviews and MP workshops
- OSHE procedure
- Risk Assessment
- DuPont system
- SOL and THA process
- Accident analysis
- Machinery safety, CE marking
- Permit to work procedure
- SIMAS, PHA, HAZOP awareness
- Excellent PC skills including CAD & ESAP
For more information please apply now or call 01616727985.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's