Project Lead - Assurance
|Job Title:||Project Lead - Assurance|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 17:10|
Project Lead - Assurance - 3 months - Edinburgh - £350 - £450 per day
Our public sector client is looking to have a Project Lead join their team on an inital 3 month contract. This role will be responsible for leading and coordinating project governance with product owners across the service team, with particular focus on assurance activities.
- Proven track record in leading and planning assurance activities of digital projects.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and engagement skills, including influencing and persuasion skills.
- Experience of setting priorities, roles and responsibilities for yourself and others particularly in a Project setting.
- You will be able to collate, organise, analyse and use information to support the planning and delivery of improvement within the service team
- Experience in driving projects forward and unlocking barriers through the use of project management tools
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Project, Visio & Excel
- Have experience of Digital First and Technical Assurance Framework
- Ability to use own initiative and work with a degree of autonomy
This role is inside IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Assurance Consultant
£300 - £400 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
£30 - £38 per hour
Project Manager - Oracle Implementation - Glasgow
£350 - £450 per day
Project Manager/ 6 months / Stirling / £165 per
£160 - £180 per day