Project Lead - Benefits / Welfare, £400-475pd, Edinburgh, 3mths
|Job Title:||Project Lead - Benefits / Welfare, £400-475pd, Edinburgh, 3mths|
|Salary:||£400 - £475 per day|
|Start Date:||1st October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 17:41|
Project Lead - Benefits / Welfare - Assurance, Risk, Governance - 3 months
Edinburgh, £400 - £475 per day (Inside IR35)
Project Lead required to work on a multi-million-pound project with a public-sector client. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating project governance with Product Owners across the service team, with a particular focus on assurance activities (Digital First assessments / Technical Assurance Framework). You will manage the project plan, work with a variety of stakeholders to plan assurance activity, work closely with the PMO to ensure governance and provide continual feedback and recommendations to the project.
- Proven track record in leading and planning assurance activities of digital projects.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and engagement skills, including influencing and persuasion skills.
- Experience of setting priorities, roles and responsibilities for yourself and others particularly in a Project setting.
- You will be able to collate, organise, analyse and use information to support the planning and delivery of improvement within the service team
- Experience in driving projects forward and unlocking barriers through the use of project management tools
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Project, Visio & Excel
- Have experience of Digital First and Technical Assurance Framework
- Ability to use own initiative and work with a degree of autonomy
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's