Project Lead Financial Processes/ 4 months / Central Belt
|Job Title:||Project Lead Financial Processes/ 4 months / Central Belt|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 16:06|
Project Lead Financial Processes/ 4 months / Edinburgh or Glasgow/ Inside IR35
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Lead with our public-sector client for a 4 months contract £400 - £500 per day based in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Candidate for this role will be responsible for Project planning, Improvement Activities, governance, internal and external assurance activities and managing change.
- Managing day to day project planning and delivery on behalf of Product Owners
- Develop project plans and resource plans
- Maintain documentation and project information
- Demonstrable track record of project management and delivery in a financial environment including setting plans and priorities
- Ability to collate, organise, analyse and use information to plan an deliver services, product and technology improvements
- Experience of supporting, providing guidance to maintaining the governance and plans for large, complex business and technical projects using project management technologies as Agile and Prince 2
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's