|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 13:34|
Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6-12months +
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Project Manager to work with our public sector/higher education client based in Edinburgh.
Our client is happy to consider candidates for a 6 months daily rate contract (£300-400 per day depending on experience) or for a 12 months fixed term contract (£38k per annum).
You will be required to have excellent communications and stakeholder engagement skills, have experience of planning, coordinating and monitoring strategic projects, working to timelines, bridging the gap between strategy, business requirements and delivery.
Essential skills -
- Qualification in Project Management e.g. PRINCE2
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent OR extensive relevant experience
- Extensive project and/or programme management experience with a track record of delivering major projects
- Demonstrable experience of a hands-on approach to delivery of complex projects or programmes
- Experience of monitoring and managing project or programme risks and benefits
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to engage with and develop effective working relationships with staff from different disciplines and at all levels
- Ability to manage and motivate large teams and work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams, enhancing dynamics and performance
- Proven high level of business aptitude demonstrating budget management, resource management and process improvement skills
Desirable skills -
- Certification in Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), P3O or Management of Risk (MoR) or equivalent
- Experience of supporting significant organisational and cultural change
- Experience of facilitating continuous improvement
- Experience of supporting strategic planning and/or performance monitoring
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Visio and SharePoint
- Experience of process mapping and business analysis
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Project Manager
£350 - £400 per day
Project Manager - Windows 10 implementation
£0.00 - £400 per day
Technical Project Manager - System Replacement - £350-400pd
£350 - £400 per day
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh - Perm
Up to £0.00 per annum
Technical Project Manager - 3 months - Glasgow - £450+
£450 - £500 per day