|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 17:51|
Project Manager - Andover - £400 per day - 6 Months
The Project Manager will be responsible to the Programme Manager for planning and delivery of projects within the Core Programme, including: Engagement with key stakeholders; Requirements development & Management; Risk, Assumptions and Dependencies management; Schedule design and management and delivery against a series of agreed milestones. Additionally, they will manage a small team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Project Management Experience, including qualifications such as PRINCE2 (Practitioner), APMP or Equivalent PMI qualification.
- The ability to learn and understand new processes and to grasp new ideas quickly.
- IT Literacy including: MS Word, MS Powerpoint & MS Project competence and familiarity with MS Excel.
- Experience in working with/in Defence.
- Security Clearance is desirable but not essential. (Candidates without current security clearance should be confident of their ability to achieve it.)
- Experience of using a systems approach.
- Membership of an appropriate organisation: CMI, APM, PMI or similar
If you're the Project Manager for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.