|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 17:51|
Project Manager - Andover - £400 per day - 6 Months
The Project Manager will be responsible to the Programme Manager for planning and delivery of projects within the Core Programme, including: Engagement with key stakeholders; Requirements development & Management; Risk, Assumptions and Dependencies management; Schedule design and management and delivery against a series of agreed milestones. Additionally, they will manage a small team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Project Management Experience, including qualifications such as PRINCE2 (Practitioner), APMP or Equivalent PMI qualification.
- The ability to learn and understand new processes and to grasp new ideas quickly.
- IT Literacy including: MS Word, MS Powerpoint & MS Project competence and familiarity with MS Excel.
- Experience in working with/in Defence.
- Security Clearance is desirable but not essential. (Candidates without current security clearance should be confident of their ability to achieve it.)
- Experience of using a systems approach.
- Membership of an appropriate organisation: CMI, APM, PMI or similar
If you're the Project Manager for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's