|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||North East England, England|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 12:03|
Project Manager - Contract - Middlesbrough
3 - 6 Month Contract
£350 - £400pd
As a Project Manager you will successfully deliver projects through full life cycle, making effective use of necessary resources and skills while adhering to organisational governance and requirements.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for;
- Accountable for delivery of assigned projects to agreed criteria to optimal time, cost, scope and quality and utilising appropriate and agreed project methodology.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Escalates risks / conflicts and provide proposals to effectively address them. Applies robust risk, issue and change controls.
- Effectively estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements, securing resources and building realistic / optimised plans for the successful delivery of the project(s) to the agreed scope and budget. Monitor and track all activities and takes action where these deviate from the plan.
- Manage third parties and suppliers to meet all project goals within agreed costs, time and quality criteria.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, shaping the team, motivating team members to achieve their project objectives and develop their skills and experience.
- Effectively manage, influence and motivate all Stakeholders and Sponsors to ensure full understanding, commitment and engagement to the project goals. Actively represents the project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business and provide accurate and timely reports.
Project Manager - Contract - Teeside
3 - 6 Month Contract
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's