|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 17:30|
Project Manager - Sutton ColdField - 6 Months - (Inside IR35)
Project Manager (SC Clearence preferred) needed tobe responsible for Project Management of IS-enabled change programmes. They will have responsibility for overseeing the full lifecycle delivery of projects from initiation threough to deployment/transition into the business and project handover and closeout activities. The Project Manager will be a member of the IS/IT Project and Portfolio Management team.
- Day-to-day management of IS enabled business change projects of varying size and scope
- Development of robust projects plans and monitoring progress against the endorsed plan
- Development of resource plans and resolution of resource and work priority conflicts
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered on time, within budget and to agreed quality/acceptance criteria.
- Monitoring and control of project dependencies;
- Identification and management of project Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies;
- Management of changes to programme scope, ensuring robust change management procedures are in place and being followed.
- Monitoring, control and reporting of project budgets;
- Establishing robust Governance arrangements for overseeing project delivery.
- Development of Business Cases, Options papers and benefits analysis;
- Progress monitoring and reporting to stakeholders
- The development, maintenance and implementation of PRINCE2 control products in accordance with agreed processes defined by the Project and Portfolio Management Office.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITL v3
If you're the Project Manager for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's