|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland|
|Salary:||£37 - £40 per hour|
|Start Date:||mid-January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 12:08|
Project Manager - 6 months - Dumfries - £37-40p/h
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing project teams of internal and external resources delivering projects of various investment values.
- Identifying, establishing and improving relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Present projects to stakeholders at specific project stages to ensure governance and financial approvals as required.
- Prepare and submit project/ programme reports as required. Reports to include but not limited to include current progress status, costs, milestones, resource demands etc.
- Helping to drive and maintain a project culture that meets the objectives of Managed Delivery and in particular matters including Health and Safety.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- It is anticipated that candidates will have a degree or equivalent in a Civil, Construction or Engineering discipline.
- Suitable candidates must have an in depth experience in Project Management, gained in a Construction or similar Engineering environment.
- The candidate will have experience in the application of project feasibility including lifecycle design and management, project success criteria, business case requirements, procurement, health, safety and environmental standards and other legislative requirements in order to fully develop project management plans.
- You will possess detailed and extensive knowledge and experience in managing projects and controlling the project scope, time scheduling and phasing, resource management, quality management and risk management.
- You will also be able to demonstrate effective project change control.
- A valid UK Driver's License and the flexibility to travel, along with the ability to work within an 'Agile' environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's