|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Utility Sector|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 17:20|
SC CLEARED PMO/Project Support Officer - 2 Months initially - London, £500 P/D Inside IR35
Project Officer with current valid SC Cleared needed for an immediate start to support the Project Manager in the smooth running of the project through the operation of project management processes and the coordination of business management actions and activities on their behalf.
- Implement and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Establish and maintain project controls, keeping the project manager aware of the project status. Prepare project performance reports, presenting statistics and researching new information.
- Ensure organisational tasks are carried out efficiently. Manage and monitor compliance of the project with the agency's health and safety, equality and diversity, business continuity and business planning.
- Identify, develop and deploy resources. Manage workforce planning, providing information for effective decision making to the project manager. Procurement of any services and supplies within agreed budgets.
- Manage professional relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and act as lead point of contact for some external parties. Draft and sign-off correspondence.
- Monitor project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets and the development of the business case. Ensure an accurate asset register is maintained.
- Manage potential risk areas, working with risk managers and escalating as appropriate
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a professional Programme/Project Management role.
- SC Clearance
Please be aware this role is inside IR35, if you're the Project Officer for this role get in touch ASAP
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's