|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 16:24|
Project Manager - 180 Days - Andover - £350 A Day (Inside IR35)
Coordination Project Manager needed to be responsible to the Program Manager for his, day to day operational functional and strategic direction of the migration process and the Coordination Project Manager will be charged with forging and maintaining the process and administration of the sites, directing the resources and schedules.
- Review the project schedule and work with all sites to ensure that it is achievable and support the site in making changes as required.
- Conduct post migration site reports
- Support in Administering the project
- Attend and deliver team updates in meetings as needed for both internal and customer briefings
Essential Skills and Experience:
- O365 migration and delivery experience
- Project management
- Customer management
- Able to operate PM tools such as Project, Excel and Visio
- Experience of Data Centres and Desktops and Laptop migrations
- Team management
- Ability to brief large and small customer and internal meetings
- SC Clearence
- Ability to adapt plans quickly and work under pressure
- Large migration experience
- Budget Management
- O365 and SP 13 training experience
If you're the Project Manager for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's