|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rehan Zia|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 09:43|
Do you have a passion for the design of independent, premium games?
Do you want to be part of an award winning, chart topping organisation?
Do you want to work as part of a passionate team where people come first?
Located in the middle of Yorkshire, and within commuting distance of all the major cities, the company has a large recuitment drive due to a multi-million pound investment and exciting projects lined up.
As a result of the above, an experienced Project Manager is required to join the Wakefield Design team.
The responsibilities of the role are very varied and will range from managing a project from initial concept through to publication, whilst adhering to time contstraints, budgets and high quality standards to working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
Essential Skills Requirements:
- Exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices (e.g. Prince2, Agile, Waterfall).
- Must be a natural leader who can motivate and drive development teams and processes.
- Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
- Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
In addition to the above you must:
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends. You may be currently in an Assistant Producer or Design role and see this as your next step up in the industry.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - 12 Month Contract
West London, London
£60000 - £64000 per annum
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
SC security advisor
Up to £0.00 per annum
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35