|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£28 - £30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018 17:24|
Project Manager - Estates - London - Inside IR35 - £28-30p/h - 4 Week Contract
The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, monitoring and control of all aspects of one or more high value (up to £20 million) and complex capital projects.
The Project Manager will use technical knowledge and experience to resolve project issues to ensure the successful delivery to the specified programme, cost, and quality standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and be responsible for one or more capital projects (up to £20million in value), including refurbishments, redevelopment and new builds, in accordance with the Trust's project management processes and policies.
- Establish and manage an effective project team to include user representatives.
- Develop a Project Initiation Document and detailed project plans to ensure delivery of the project to agreed budget, programme, scope and quality standards, taking account of interdependencies between projects. Monitor and update the plans on a regular basis.
- Manage and ensure the successful delivery of the projects within an acute hospital environment, managing conflicting demands, whilst minimising any potential disruption or disturbance to patients, staff or other visitors.
- Ensure that all aspects of the projects are managed on the basis of best practice, promoting sustainability and working towards enhancing patient care and experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct surveys are carried out, for example structural and asbestos surveys.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's