|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€550 - €600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 13:57|
BI Project Manager
Contract. 12 Months. Dublin (Full time). 550-600 Euros p/d. Global Retailer
BI Project Manager required urgently in Dublin. You will be required to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects as part of the business intelligence team. You will bring experience of managing delivery of technical projects and the software development life cycle. Understand fit of Business Intelligence deliverable within the overall organisation to bring added value to the role within the team.
- Scope, define, and manage budgets, functional specifications, and timelines for the project.
- Work with internal teams and build relationships with all stakeholders to ensure that the processes, outputs and deliverables are on time.
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and budget for all project deliverables/Milestones.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to team, stakeholders and executives, developing and agreeing the communication's plan
- Jointly lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and development partner.
- Manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in relation to the overall deliverables.
- Assist in managing internal resources to meet the demands and timeline of the project
- Ensure an effective and efficient change control process that ensures the project does not go over budget whilst delivering to the agreed outcome.
- Responsible for the effective management of risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality.
- Manage and participate in testing and quality control for all deliverables.
- Interact with infrastructure, release management, change management teams
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
- Create process flows, functional specifications, etc. where required
Skills and experience
- Educated to degree level with 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Retail experience is highly desirable
- Must be able to be on site in Dublin 5 days a week
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence or delivery of technical projects. SQL, Oracle, Tableau, SSRS etc would be an advantage.
- Gathering and developing functional requirements as well as process development experience required
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion.
- Customer focused
- Possess excellent planning, organisation skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills essential
- Excellent communication skills, personable with significant experience working across complex organisational structures
- Demonstrated vendor and budget management experience
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's