|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£280 - £400 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 10:55|
Project Manager - Inside IR35 - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with our public-sector client for an initial 3 months contract based in Edinburgh.
Please note this contract is inside IR35
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with experience of estates facilities and capital systems experience ideally gained in public sector environment.
Essential skills -
- Experience of working with various project management tools within an IT and business environment
- Ability to produce project plans and documents
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Data Mapping and documentation experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Desirable skills -
- Experience of working on software procurement project in a project management role
- Agile knowledge
- Experience of working on projects involving estates infrastructure or facilities management
- Experience of Archibus Modules
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35 - £36 per hour
HR Reward Manager
£41000 - £46000 per annum
Delivery support officer - Newport - £19P/H
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35