|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 17:27|
The role is working with a cnetral government health board in birmigham at a rate of £200 perday inside IR35 for a perod of 2 months.
This role is to provide project management support to the Priority Programmes. The postholder will be responsible for working with the Programme managers in delivering the work of the allocated priority programmes and ensuring that the priority programmes report on a timely basis into the Corporate processes.
He/she will be required to use their existing strong project management skills to coordinate their work as part of the Corporate Progammes work. The outputs of the project will contribute to the key priority areas for the client.
The project will require expertise in project management skills and an ability to work in a complex and changing environment. The postholder will be be responsible for ensuring that robust project management processes are embedded into the Prioirty programmes which will continue to operate beyond March 2019.
- Take overall responsibility for elements of the management of the Priority Programme using established project management techniquies.
- Report as necessary to all manner of stakeholders using written highlight reports, verbal updates and email.
- Present, using MS Powerpoint, to project and programme boards on the progress of the project or to sell complex ideas to varied stakeholder groups.
- Manage the production of all required products defined by the project plan within agreed time periods. This will include production or modification of process maps, scope documentation, databases and ancillary documents.
- Plan and monitor the project using MS Project
- Direct and motivate project teams to ensure they deliver as planned.
- Produce project documentation using methodology consistent with other projects within the programme
- Manage risks, opportunities and issues
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary
- Be responsible for change control and configuration management in a manner consistent with other projects within the programme
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HRIS Senior Project Manager.
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €500 per day
Project Support Officer
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Up to £0.00 per day + Market Rates
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Glasgow
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits