|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 12:04|
ICT Project Manager
This role is to join the Central Systems Team to deliver a high-profile video streaming solution to the business, globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective communications plan to ensure that the project delivers its' agreed goals within quality, cost and time objectives
Suitable applicants will:
- Have strong project management experience plus experience in delivery of technical projects within a tight deadline.
- Be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including communicating complex technical issues to non-technical user base.
- Have previous experience of managing projects in a highly pressurised environment is a prerequisite preferably in a multi-country environment
- Have experience in dealing with senior business users
- Be proficient in basic business analysis
- Be familiar with IT architecture, design, operational service and support organisations
- Be familiar with modern IT environments and concepts, particularly operating systems and IP networking
- Possess experience identifying and understanding user issues and managing user expectations.
- Strong experience of Supplier management - managing suppliers within a commercial framework to maximise value for money
- Proven budget management experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's