|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 17:30|
Project Manager - 3-4 months - Edinburgh
Our client is looking to have a Project Manager join their team on a 3-4 month contract to work on the organisations change portfolio.
- Track record in project set up and delivery
- Experience in IT projects implementation and development life-cycle
- Project management qualification e.g. Prince 2, APMP
- Experience of working within or leading Agile methodologies within a technical environment
- Experience of project review, assurance and assessment.
- Experience of Digital First standards is desirable but not essential.
- Analytical, organisational and administrative skills including working with a project management office
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience in influencing and building relationships with senior stakeholders
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's