|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 15:14|
Our client requires a Project Manager to oversee the final stages of the delivery of a complex IT programme to deliver a structures asset management system into live operation.
The individual will need to be able to maintain the current working relationship with the supplier and also with the client's senior management team and key stakeholders in safety, engineering & standards and operations. They will have overall deliverable accountability of the Structures product. They will be independent of the other IT consultants and report directly to the Technology Programmes Delivery Director.
- Experience in project and programme management in an asset management related sector.
- Proven track record of delivering difficult and challenging projects
- Supplier relationship management during challenging periods and programmes
- Record of understanding the scope of ICT Projects
- Experience of implementing ICT change amongst users
- Planning, scheduling and delivery
- Team and stakeholder management
- Risk and issue management
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of asset management or general asset data management desirable
- Experience of having worked in a sensitive contractual / political context
- An understanding of the culture, politics and management structures within Public Sector organisations
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's