|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paige D'Cruz|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 09:09|
Project Manager (Information Technology)
Up to £64K (depending on experience)
An opportunity to join a Global organisation, based in West London, during an exciting time for the company - the project management function is growing rapidly due to considerable growth particularly as a result of a global IT transformation project.
The role will be working on a wide variety of projects both internally and for external clients, anything ranging from assisting with launching in new countries to smaller projects such as the Brexit response, integrating IT platforms, through to involvement in the internal IT transformation.
You will need;
- Experience handling projects for large Global Transformation projects/programmes
- Prince 2 Certification
- 5 years + experience as a Project Manager
- Proven experience delivering large-scale projects
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with business and technology colleagues.
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV as soon as possible!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's