Project manager and Communications Advisers
|Job Title:||Project manager and Communications Advisers|
|Salary:||£160 - £200 per day|
|Start Date:||April/May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 17:42|
Project Communications Lead - 12 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Communications Manager with significant experience in project oversight to develop engaging communications strategy and support two major projects.
- High standard of written and oral communication skills, with experience of engaging effectively with leaders, stakeholders and staff at all levels.
- Experience of developing and implementing communications strategy
- Senior level stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience of project oversight/delivery
- Strong digital and social media skills and experience of making use of digital tools, including twitter, wordpress, facebook etc, to support effective communication with a wide range of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within the public sector or government. Please be advised all successful candidates will be required to hold/apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's