Project Manager - Asset Management
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Asset Management|
|Salary:||£37317 - £582870 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 10:54|
Project Manager (Asset Management) - 10 Months - Gourock - £37-52k per annum
Reporting to the Programme Manager - Asset Management Change Programme the Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of Mobile Maintenance (In Service Maintenance) and Condition Monitoring projects.
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferred
- Experienced Project Manager, with experience delivering Projects in a structured environment
- Formal Project Management Qualification (e.g. Prince2, PMQ, PPQ or PMI equivalents).
- Ability to drive project(s) to deliver, ensuring transfer to line of business ownership is accomplished effectively
- Ability to interact with, and influence colleagues who are technical specialists including IT solution and service design, technical testing etc. where appropriate
- Maintain project controls, including monitoring and reporting, RAID, budgeting and others
- Customer service ethos and a passion for delivering high quality project outputs and excellence in services deployed; ability to hold others, including third parties, to similarly high standards
- Ability to interact with, and influence a set of senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to motivate, control and manage a team to deliver individual work packages and outputs and to work closely with business stakeholders and teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Highly skilled in communicating effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and a business focus
- Ability to work under pressure and think clearly and logically in challenging situations
- Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills.
- Experience of delivery of engineering/maintenance-related projects
- Definition of project and/or programme work, documentation of requirements and delivery of solutions
- Experience of delivering business change projects
- Successful project delivery in a structured environment
- Versatility; the role supports other projects as necessary
- Knowledge of public procurement principles and procedures is an advantage
- The role may require some travel and a clean driving license is deemed an advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to commute to Gourock on a daily basis.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's