Project Manager - Construction / Utilities - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Construction / Utilities - Inside IR35|
|Location:||Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 17:51|
Project Manager - Construction / Utilities - 6 months
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work for a large utilities organisation. You will be involved with delivering a diverse range of capital maintenance, water quality and environmental projects within the South and East area of Scotland
- In depth experience in Project Management, gained in a Construction or similar Engineering environment. Experience of clean water project delivery is desirable, as is a knowledge or qualification in Construction Site Health and Safety and/or CDM.
- experience in the application of project feasibility including lifecycle design and management,
- extensive knowledge and experience in managing projects and controlling the project scope, time scheduling and phasing, resource management, quality management and risk management.
- effective project change control experience
- A full clean UK Driving Licence is essentia
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's