Project Manager (construction)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (construction)|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 15:15|
Infrastructure Project Manager (Construction) - Multiple locations- £500-550 per day(Inside IR35) - 3 Months
The Project Manager (SC Clearance Preferred) will be responsible to the Programme Manager for planning and delivery of projects including: Engagement with key stakeholders; Requirements development & Management; Risk, Assumptions and Dependencies management; Schedule design and management and delivery against a series of agreed milestones. Additionally, they will manage a small team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Infrastructure/Construction Project Management experience
- Project Management qualifications such as PRINCE2 (Practitioner), APMP or Equivalent PMI qualification.
- The ability to learn and understand new processes and to grasp new ideas quickly.
- IT Literacy including: MS Word, MS Powerpoint & MS Project competence and familiarity with MS Excel.
- Experience in working with/in Defence.
- Security Clearance is desirable
If you're the Project Manager (SC Clearance preferred) for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's