Project Manager- Contact Centre Implementation
|Job Title:||Project Manager- Contact Centre Implementation|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 12:40|
Project Manager- Contact Centre Implementation - 3 months
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a key public sector organisation based in Hampshire. You will be required to develop operational plans for the delivery of a Contact Centre Support Service. You will directly engage with stakeholders from public, private and third sector organisations and collaborating with statistical, IT, external suppliers.
- Refining the business requirements to deliver a customer contact centre
- Working with teams to identify the best approach for implementing the technology.
- Identify the resource model needed across both operations to cover business as usual.
- Cost the requirements and ensure that budget allocations is suitable.
- Experience of developing and implementing large call centres.
- Project Management qualification (e.g prince2)
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's