Project Manager - Continuous Improvement
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Continuous Improvement|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 10:40|
Project Manager - Continuous Improvement - Somerset - Contract
As a Project Manager you will be required to work across the entire business managing a range of Business Improvement projects to improve their ways of working and develop Continuous Improvement.
- Review end to end processes to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness, looking at processes, tools and people.
- Lead and/or support a portfolio of strategic improvement initiatives, with different degrees of internal (depending on skills and availability) or external support.
- Manage/support change management in areas being reviewed.
- Lead business improvement projects (analysis, opportunities identification, implementation), with different degrees of support (internal or external), in line with the project/programme management framework
- Lead the ways-of-working work stream, ensuring that activities are achieved on time within scope, using either internal/external or dedicated/non-dedicated cross-functional resources, including colleagues at the same hierarchical level.
- Provide updates on work stream to the Head of Business Improvement & Innovation, company management team and Board as and when required.
Project Manager - Business Improvement - Somerset - Contract
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's