Project Manager - Data Compliance
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Data Compliance|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 13:35|
Project Manager - Data Compliance GDPR
Contract. Dublin. 6 Months +. £400-£450 Per day
Project manager required to have responsibility for the scoping, planning and implementation of the requisite changes required to ensure compliance with the regulations. This will include changes to current processes, systems and current practices.
Required Knowledge and Skills.
- Experienced in planning and managing data and security compliance projects.
- Working knowledge of EU data protection.
- Experienced in managing projects in data governance, data protection and regulatory environments.
- Has applied successful methodologies to manage the elicitation of data and security requirements and that assures successful implementation of these across a range of systems, technologies and procedures.
- Experienced in the application of project quality standard across the lifecycle of security projects.
- Strong project management skills in areas of planning, budget management, RAID management and communications.
- Experienced in the application of strong project governance and processes.
- Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing internal and 3rd party teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and fast learning.
- Accurate and logical problem solving.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Overall ownership, planning and management of the data and security compliance initiatives with responsibility for on time and to quality delivery of all items in scope.
- Overall budget management responsibility.
- Definition and ownership of Project Charter.
- Definition of project WBS RACI matrix with defined and detailed task ownership and responsibilities.
- Identification and ownership of all inter and intra-project dependencies.
- Ensure vendor and internal IT personnel are engaged and managed throughout the procurement, implementation and transition phases of the project.
- Definition and application of quality standards to all vendor and internal team work.
- Proactively identify and establish critical relationships with all touch points across end-to-end delivery process to address and resolve competing priorities, and cultural and technical challenges.
- Track questions, frame decisions, anticipate risks, and escalate critical challenges / issues within the project governance.
Overall Responsibility for:
- Project Life Cycle Management
- Project Scope Design & Management
- Risk, Issue & Change Management
- Budget & Resource Management
- Project Dashboards & Reporting
- Schedule & Integration Management
- Quality Management
- Communications / Stakeholder Management
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's