Project Manager - Drug and Alcohol Strategy/3 months /Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Drug and Alcohol Strategy/3 months /Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£179 - £215 per day|
|Start Date:||12 March 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 12:42|
Project Manager - Drug and Alcohol Strategy/3 months / Edinburgh / £179 - £215 per day
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract £179 - £215 per day based in Edinburgh.
Candidate for this role will have a responsibility of over-seeing the work involved in delivering a national drug and alcohol strategy and associated action and project plan to keep both Ministers and colleagues informed of progress, goals and key dates.
- Develop plan and monitor progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate. Initiate extra activities where gaps in the project are identified. Ensuring the management of project controls (risk, issue and dependencies)
- Communication with stakeholders both internal and external
- Professional Project Management qualification preferably Agile
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships and delivering through other organisations, creating a shared sense of purpose that gets results
- Experience working with Ministers
- Highly flexible, capable of identifying the right approach to the challenge in had and translating that approach into effective delivery.
Please supply your CV for consideration
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits
Project Manager/ 5 months / Giffnock / £177 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £177 per day
£300.00 - £350 per day
Project Coordinator - Glasgow - 12 months - Health & Safety
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Project Manager - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35) - Edin
£200 - £229 per day