Project Manager - Edinburgh - 3 months - INSIDE IR35
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Edinburgh - 3 months - INSIDE IR35|
|Salary:||Up to £229 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 09:51|
Project Manager - Edinburgh - 3 months
Experienced Project Manager required for an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh. You will have 5+ years experience of managing a range of projects across a range of organisations, both public and private sector. It is desirable that you have managed multiple projects at once.
Your CV must show YOUR duties within the projects you have undertaken and show clearly what YOU have been responsible for throughout the project lifecycle.
You must have experience of project conceptualisation, project planning, project execution and finally project closure. It is essential you have excellent stakeholder management across all levels and preferably in multi-agency projects. The successful candidate will work closely with clients to ensure deliverables fall within scope and budget.
Essential Skills/Experience required includes but should not be limited to -
- Of graduate calibre or at least 5 years professional experience in project management
- Good Knowledge and evidence application of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Excellent stakeholder and internal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is highly desirable
THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE OF IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's