Project Manager Finance
|Job Title:||Project Manager Finance|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 13:41|
- Initiate, develop and manage project in line with Project and Programme procedures including developing a risk register, schedule, cost plan and other project documentation required for Gateway submission and approvals.
- Work with GM CAP Programme Team and Lead Advisor to develop project in line with FBC requirements.
- Work with other key internal and external stakeholders to develop the project in readiness for conversation, consultation and FBC.
- Prepare and input into various reports, both internal and external as necessary.
- Attend various meetings, including Boards and Steering Groups as necessary, to report on progress.
Given the current stage, it would be beneficial to have key skills in the inception phase of projects, understanding the requirements associated with initiation of projects including the development of key documentation, working with project controls team, although delivery and procurement experience should also be highlighted.
It would also be beneficial to understand the requirements of full business cases and have excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Security Assurance Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rates