Project Manager - Finance/Treasury
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Finance/Treasury|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€500 - €550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 15:55|
Central Systems Project Manager - Finance/Treasury
Contract. 6 Months+. Dublin. €500-550 P/D. Global Retailer
Project Manager required to ensure the successful delivery of Central Systems project. Responsible for managing the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective communications plan to ensure that projects deliver their agreed goals within quality, cost and time objectives.
- To plan, control, manage and be accountable for the overall delivery of IT projects to meet the agreed business needs; acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of time, cost and quality.
- Ensure requirements and business change activities are included in the project plan as defined by the Business Analyst, Change Manager and business team
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to team, stakeholders and executives, developing and agreeing the communication's plan
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and development partner.
- Manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in relation to the overall deliverables, including handover to service on successful project delivery
- Plan and manage testing across the project to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of treasury and/or financial systems and delivery of financial centric projects
- Knowledge of or experience in one or more trading platforms e.g. 360T/FX ALL/Bloomberg
- Knowledge of or experience in one or more treasury management systems e.g. Findur (Openlink)
- Understanding of payment infrastructures, components and payment types e.g. SWIFT, Payment Hubs/Gateways (e.g. AccessPay), Wire, ACH, SEPA etc.
- Experience in Oracle Financials an advantage
- Retail experience is highly desirable, particularly relating to Finance
- Strong experience in dealing with senior business users - Proficient in basic business analysis
- Familiar with IT architecture, design, operational service and support organisations
- Familiar with IT and having a commercial perspective and an understanding of how the project contributes to the overall business case
- Highly knowledgeable of IT investment evaluation processes, including cost/benefit analysis, estimation of IT costs/resources for defined and undefined initiatives
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Strong experience of Supplier and SI (Strategic Integrator) management - knowledge of different contracting, payment and penalty constructs, experience of managing suppliers within a commercial framework to maximise value for money
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per annum
Business Manager - Central Gov - 6 Months - £200 p/d
£47 - £250 per day
Test Lead - Workday
Up to £0.00 per annum
Cyber Security Consultant - DV
£1000 - £1300 per day
Business Analyst - Product
Up to £55000.00 per annum