Project Manager- IT and Security Delivery
|Job Title:||Project Manager- IT and Security Delivery|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 10:35|
Project Manager - IT & Security Delivery
Milton Keynes - 12 month contract
£350 Per Day
Due to the urgency of this role Valid SC Clearance is Essential
This individual will be responsible for planning and delivery of customer projects, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget and to the agreed scope and quality standards across the organisations wide range of IT and Security Services. The project manager may also be required to assist with and lead the production of bids for new work opportunities.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner/APMP or equivalent project management qualification.
- Have minimum 5-years experience of planning, monitoring and controlling projects using the PRINCE2 methodology or project related methodology.
- A minimum 5-years experience in planning and delivering medium complexity, multi-skilled IT or security projects. Delivery projects with values ranging from £500k - £2M.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Project.
- Have minimum 5-years experience in the assessment, mitigation and management of project risk.
- Have minimum 3-years experience in managing project budgets.
- A skilled and experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple, simultaneous IT Delivery projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- A customer-centric approach with a demonstrable ability to manage and influence customer's and key stakeholder's expectations.
- Ability to deliver results against targets, standards and milestones as defined by the customer and Programme Manager.
- Effective management of project finances, project risks and issues and project scope change.
- Accountability for the quality and accuracy of your own and your team's work.
- Problem solving and judgment, especially in the pressurised environment of a project.
- Deal proactively with problems and act appropriately and decisively to resolve them.
- Identify critical issues, obtain support and get buy in for their management and provide a route for customer escalations.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and be required to work without direct supervision for periods of time.
- Knowledge of global logistics processes, risks and issues.
- Accreditation in the Management of Risk (MoR) and its application in a project management environment.
- ITIL Foundation and its application in a project management environment.
- Project management accreditation with APM or BCS.
Please only apply if you have the essential experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Manager
£550 - £600 per day
Delivery Team Lead - Infrastructure/Agile/Scrum - 6 months
Senior IT Laboratory Analyst
£350 - £450 per day
IT Payroll Analyst - Peoplesoft
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
SEO and PPC Manager
City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum