Project Manager - Moodle/Totara (LMS)
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Moodle/Totara (LMS)|
|Salary:||£34000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 17:39|
Project Manager - Moodle / Totara (LMS)
Fixed Term - 12 months
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with experience in Learning Management Systems implementation (Moodle/Totara). You will be involved in the ongoing design and development of a Totara based Learning Management System and responsible for the smooth delivery of the project whilst maintaining project plans and production of project status reports.
- Considerable knowledge of Moodle based Learning Management Systems, Totara is preferable.
- Experience of successful I.T. project management within agreed timescales and budget;
- Work stream management and supplier management experience.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft packages is also essential.
- Strong background with Learning and development technology
- Experience of developing and documenting consolidated project plans
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's