Project Manager - Procurement
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Procurement|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 16:09|
Project Manager - Contact Centre - Contract
3 Months initially
As a Project Manager you will provide a service with contact centre/procurement experience to work with business colleagues and an in-house procurement teams to;
- Define, plan and mobilise the project activity to procure an outsourced National Contact Centre
- Procuring public sector services
- Provide and maintain project management governance artefacts to recognised PRINCE 2 standards
- Support any overarching programme governance requirements
- Manage risks and issues, escalating as appropriate
- Oversee the production of procurement documentation, work within procurement governance
- Achieve contract award and manage the transition into live of outsourced services
- Procuring public sector services.
Project Manager - Procurement - Contact Centre - Contract
Please apply for more information.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's