Project Manager - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35) - Edin
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35) - Edin|
|Salary:||£200 - £229 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 16:04|
Project Manager - 12 weeks Edinburgh - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35)
£229 per day
Dynamic Project Manager require for initial 12-week contract based in Edinburgh. You will be involved in scoping, planning, risk and issue management and dependencies and benefit mapping, along with delivering all phases of the project lifecycle. It would be extremely desirable for the candidate to hold service improvement experience in a clinical, health or public-sector environment.
- Good knowledge and application of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects (PRINCE2 methodology)
- Commitment to professional development
- Project management background and/or experience working in a project office environment
- Experience of co-ordinating all Project Phases including Proposal, Initiation, Design, Implementation, Closure and Review
- Ability to manage a varied and diverse workload and ensuring the provision of a high-quality service
- Educated to degree level in Office Administration or related subject or at least 3 years' experience gained in a busy office environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's