Project Manager (Quality - Aerospace)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Quality - Aerospace)|
|Salary:||€400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jadeja|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 16:29|
Project Manager (Quality - Aerospace) - Toulouse, France - 12 Months - €400 p/d
A well known and respected organisation are looking to recruit a Project Manager with aeronautical experience for a 12 month contract role in Toulouse, France.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with Aerospace is preferable.
- Sound knowledge on Quality system like ISO9001/ TS16949 and aero standards AS9100/NADCAP etc. for implementation across organization and familiarity with APQP and PPAP system.
- Good knowledge on Process potential and Process capability - Cp/Cpk
- Supplier Management experience
- Shall have the capability to interpret engineering, drawings, digital product definitions, specification, purchase orders, tooling, and other data deemed necessary in order to manufacture quality parts.
- Must be able to interpret dimensional tolerances/ functional requirements/CTQs/ Quality plan
- Based on the Engineering information, shall be able to identify the manufacturing process for detail parts, assembly and Sub assembly.
- Must have understanding of Materials like Aluminium/ Titanium/ Composites/ Alternatives material identifications/ Treatments
- Shall have basic knowledge of measuring instruments used for dimensional inspection of fabricated parts.
- Shall be familiar with Quality system that is applicable to a Manufacturing organization / Quality Upliftment/ Adaptation to QC tools. Shall be able to do Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Documentation control processes, planning and implementation.
- Shall be familiar with vendor identification process / soft benchmarking / supplier Assessment Criteria and ratings / vendor audit and qualification procedure.
- Shall be familiar with purchase procedure, tendering process, vendor short listing and evaluation procedure to get the best value for the company.
- Shall be familiar with the process involved with Transfer of Work packages.
- Ability to independently handle Negotiation and Commercials finalization
- A strong understanding of standards and specifications for fabrication, outside processing, ABC analysis/ Packaging and forwarding/ Logistics / shipping and/or transporting of materials.
- Knowledge on In bound and out bound logistics of SCM
- Shall be familiar with Incoterms - Ex works / CIF and FOB or any other mode of operation / EXIM policies, and customs procedures.
- Effectively manage activities involved to meet the delivery commitments with the attention to detail and to identify milestones.
- Maintaining necessary documentation and data to ensure customer quality requirements.
- Broad-based management skills, with strong planning, communication, and decision-making ability to successfully direct concurrent projects
- Ideally speak French or at least have some level of understanding
If this role looks like something you would like to do, please apply today.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's