Project Manager (Quality - Aerospace)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Quality - Aerospace)|
|Salary:||€400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jadeja|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 16:29|
Project Manager (Quality - Aerospace) - Toulouse, France - 12 Months - €400 p/d
A well known and respected organisation are looking to recruit a Project Manager with aeronautical experience for a 12 month contract role in Toulouse, France.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with Aerospace is preferable.
- Sound knowledge on Quality system like ISO9001/ TS16949 and aero standards AS9100/NADCAP etc. for implementation across organization and familiarity with APQP and PPAP system.
- Good knowledge on Process potential and Process capability - Cp/Cpk
- Supplier Management experience
- Shall have the capability to interpret engineering, drawings, digital product definitions, specification, purchase orders, tooling, and other data deemed necessary in order to manufacture quality parts.
- Must be able to interpret dimensional tolerances/ functional requirements/CTQs/ Quality plan
- Based on the Engineering information, shall be able to identify the manufacturing process for detail parts, assembly and Sub assembly.
- Must have understanding of Materials like Aluminium/ Titanium/ Composites/ Alternatives material identifications/ Treatments
- Shall have basic knowledge of measuring instruments used for dimensional inspection of fabricated parts.
- Shall be familiar with Quality system that is applicable to a Manufacturing organization / Quality Upliftment/ Adaptation to QC tools. Shall be able to do Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Documentation control processes, planning and implementation.
- Shall be familiar with vendor identification process / soft benchmarking / supplier Assessment Criteria and ratings / vendor audit and qualification procedure.
- Shall be familiar with purchase procedure, tendering process, vendor short listing and evaluation procedure to get the best value for the company.
- Shall be familiar with the process involved with Transfer of Work packages.
- Ability to independently handle Negotiation and Commercials finalization
- A strong understanding of standards and specifications for fabrication, outside processing, ABC analysis/ Packaging and forwarding/ Logistics / shipping and/or transporting of materials.
- Knowledge on In bound and out bound logistics of SCM
- Shall be familiar with Incoterms - Ex works / CIF and FOB or any other mode of operation / EXIM policies, and customs procedures.
- Effectively manage activities involved to meet the delivery commitments with the attention to detail and to identify milestones.
- Maintaining necessary documentation and data to ensure customer quality requirements.
- Broad-based management skills, with strong planning, communication, and decision-making ability to successfully direct concurrent projects
- Ideally speak French or at least have some level of understanding
If this role looks like something you would like to do, please apply today.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's