Project Manager (SC / DV Cleared)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (SC / DV Cleared)|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 16:18|
12 Month Contracts
The client, a large government department requires an IT PM skilled in:
- Planning projects and stages, defining objectives, preparing a wide range of project documents, initiating project exception plans and corrective action plans.
- Day-to-day monitoring of project progress and prioritisation of resource usage, problem management, escalation and liaison with project team members.
- Financial planning and day-to-day management of the project cost ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources to deliver the project within the agreed budget and price whilst maintaining quality and the agreed business margin as laid down in the Business Process.
- Following project change control standards, establishing effective change control and preparing impact assessments and project change registers
- PRINCE2 Practitioner, APMP, ISEB Certificate or Equivalent Project Management qualifications.
- A minimum of 5-years' experience of planning, monitoring and controlling projects using PRINCE2 or other PM related methodologies.
- A minimum of 5-years' experience in planning and delivering medium complexity, multi-skilled projects with values ranging from £500k to £5M.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including the latest versions of Microsoft Project.
- A minimum of 5-years' experience in the assessment, mitigation and management of project risk.
- A minimum of 3-years' experience in managing project budgets.
- Demonstrable ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within tight timescales and with limited resources, in a number of varied and unique operational environments with numerous technical, political, security, support and logistical challenges.
- Demonstrable ability of sound planning and control of a project and its dependencies
- A skilled and experienced Project manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple simultaneous projects within agreed timescales and budgets
- A Customer centric approach with demonstrable ability to manage and influence customer's and key stakeholders' expectations, negotiating changes where necessary.
- Ability to deliver results ensuring that targets, standards and milestones as defined by the customer are met.
- Effective management of project finances, project risks and issues and project scope change.
- Accept responsibility for the quality and accuracy of your own and your team's work.
- Problem solving and judgment especially in the pressurised environment of a project.
- Deal proactively with problems and acting appropriately and decisively to resolve them.
- Identify critical issues, obtain support and get buy in for their management and provide a route for customer escalations
Candidates who hold CURRENT SC OR DV CLEARANCE are preferred.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's