Project Manager/ 6 months / Stirling / £165 per
|Job Title:||Project Manager/ 6 months / Stirling / £165 per|
|Salary:||£160 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 17:24|
Project Manager/ 6 months / Stirling / £165 per day
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with our public-sector client for a 6 months contract £160 - £180 per day based in Stirling.
Candidate for this role will support range of activities that are required to implement the Policy, Research and evaluation programme including management of technical and/or research projects.
Successful candidate needs to be an experienced Project Manager with a background in at least one of the following:
- Environment and environmental policy
- Food and drink production
- Infrastructure projects
- Public sector
- Experience of project management of project involving multiple stakeholders and organisations
- Contract management of a number of contracts to deliver distinct packages of work
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Packages
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's