|Job Title:||Project Manager/Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 09:23|
Project Manager/Surveyor - Initial 2 Month Contract - Inside IR35 - £25-30ph - London
Our Public Sector Client is looking for a Project Manager who can also offer support within surveyance on projects of £5k-500k.
- Management of one or more capital projects including refurbishments, redevelopments and new builds in accordance with the organisation's project management processes and policies.
- Preparation of a detailed project plans to ensure successful completion of each stage of the
- Working with a Capital Planning Manager to establish decant arrangements and to agree the Brief with the
- To undertake the appointment and effective management of a team of design consultants and the main contractor for the project, ensuring that all schemes are prepared and tendered in line with the organisation's Standing Financial Instructions. This will include using either the organisation's framework agreements, or to tender in line with Public Sector
- Responsible for the effective supervision and management of the contract, including change and performance management and for the successful delivery of the project within a live hospital
- Ensuring that standard forms of building contract are prepared and the contract documentation is
- Ensuring that each stage of the project is managed within the agreed budget and programme and to the required quality
- Responsible for management of the projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation, statutory approvals, DH mandatory standards (HTMs and HBNs) and with organisation values, policies and
- Ensuring that all aspects of the projects are managed on the basis of best practice, promoting sustainability and working towards enhancing patient care and
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's