Project Manager - Smart Ticketing
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Smart Ticketing|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 16:54|
Project Manager - Glasgow - INSIDE IR35 - Ticketing / Payment Projects
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager is required to join our client based in Glasgow for an initial period of 6 months. You will be responsible for managing the development and integration of an integrated ticketing and payment system.
- Experience in successfully delivering complex and challenging smart ticketing projects
- Formal project management qualification
- Technical understanding of smart ticketing
- Experience in the development and implementation of smart ticketing systems and products
- Experience of delivering projects which are multi modal in nature
- A practical working knowledge of Integrated Transport Smartcard Organisation (ITSO) and payment infrastructure.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's